Wednesday 12 November 2014

Mac Matte lip lipstick Nouvelle vogue

Ive been trying to find a nice subtle baby pink lipstick to suit my skin tone. I found it difficult to find one that flatters  my complexion. One that would wash me out or make me look like  a clown.
I just happened to be browsing around the Mac counter and I came across a matte lipstick called Nouvelle Vogue in Mac's matte lip collection i tried it on and loved it.

It was a limited edition lipstick and was unfortunately sold out in the Mac store I visited. When i arrived home I eagerly went on the Mac website hoping to purchase it on line, but much to my dismay….

SOLD OUT.

I then decided to keep looking on other websites in order to puchase it online. I luckily was able to find it on sale on the Selfridges and Co website for 15.50.




No comments:

Post a Comment