Wednesday 18 March 2015

My current foundation : YSL Touche Eclat Foundation

I feel that the most important part of achieving a successful overall makeup look is the foundation. It the  base of where all the other makeup is applied on top of. If the foundation doesn't pop then the whole overall look is ruined.
I like my foundation to have a natural looking effect so I would like the undertones of the shade of the foundation to be as close to my skin tone as possible.
The foundation I currently use is the YSl Touche Eclat foundation which I have been using for the past couple of years.  I love this particular foundation because its a light weight foundation with buildable coverage. I would say that this foundation provides sheer to medium coverage.
According to YSL the foundations 'conceals imperfections while enhancing skins natural beauty'.

I have tried a number of different foundations but feel that this works the best for me. It looks great in natural lighting as well as indoors.
This foundation can easily be applied with a foundation brush or even a sponge to enable a a precise and seamless finish unto the face.
The great thing about this foundation is that it caters for a range of skin tones from those with porcelain skin to golden brown to ebony tones.

I use the shade B80 which suits my complexion the best.







No comments:

Post a Comment