Wednesday 18 March 2015

My daily make up routine

This is my current makeup routine which I feel works best for me, Please feel free to comment below with any ideas or questions you may have.

I first of all cleanse my face with Dermalogica's  Derma Clay cleanser and follow that up with the active moist Moisturiser:
I then apply Simple's Kind To Eyes  Revitalising Eye Roll on Gel.  Its  a cool eye gel to remove puffiness from underneath the eyes making me look refreshed.



I apply Boots aloe vera eye cream to create the perfect canvas to smooth on concealer underneath my eyes. It is a lightweight non-greasy eye cream. 



While allowing the cream to sink in under my eyes. I would then apply the YSL Touche Eclat foundation in B80 with a sponge or foundation brush.



I then would apply a NARS creamy stick concealer in the shade called 'Amande' under my eyes. I blend that in with my ring finger.





To create a little more of a brightened eye look under my eyes I apply MAC's studio fix concealer  in NW40 and pat that in gently with my ring finger 



I use the translucent powder from a Bobbi Brown concealer set to set my concealer under my eyes and prevent the concealer from creasing into the fine lines under my eyes. I use a blusher brush to even out the distribution and gently pat it under my eyes. 

Now unto the eyeshadow:
 I use MAC paint pot in the shade Quite Natural as a primer over my eyelid to allow my eyeshadow to last longer throughout the day. 




This is then followed by MAC eyeshadow in the shade Twinks which I apply over my eyelid with an eyeshadow brush. 




I use Benefit They're Real  Mascara on my upper lashes 

I would then apply a blusher. The blushers I use change from day to day depending on my mood or what look I have in mind. But I regularly use  the Raizin  blusher from MAC.



Lastly I would apply a lipstick I currently love NARS lip pencil in the shade Bahama.






No comments:

Post a Comment