Monday 20 July 2015

Be Bold, Bronzed and Beautiful!!

Now who loves bronzers?

I do! To be honest I wear bronzers all year round but they are particularly effective in summer!
When the sunshine lights up your face especially where the bronzer has been applied you'll start glowing like a golden goddess!

Being dark skinned it can be hard to find a bronzer tat compliments my skin tone; but after all my research and comparisons amongst a variety of makeup brands I have found my 2 favourite bronzers:

Nars Multiple Bronzer in Palm beach


I beautuful creamy finish with golden shimmers it looks stunning on and really suits my complexion. It gives my face a lovely glow. It very subtle and can be layered on for a more bold look if required.

I first overall using the bronzer stick apply it onto my face in one stroke which create a bold line across my face, then using a boots ecotools kabuki brush blend out the bronzer for a more natural look and Voila! I'm ready to go.

Estee Lauder Blush in Bronze Shimmer

Yes I know it is defined as a blush but makeup if about having fun and experimenting. In my eyes it looks like more of a bronzer against my skin tone. Its a bit lighter in shade that the  Nars Palm beach multiple bronzer and this has a matte finish.




No comments:

Post a Comment